Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Pinterest Faves: Week of 2/17/13 - 2/23/13



This week there was so many good pins on Pinterest I have six pins to share instead of my typical top 5!


As I start to think about how I want to update my house I have been trying to decide on a color palette that will make everything look bright and fresh. I found this pin and was immediately inspired...I love the neutral scheme with a few light pastels mixed in. I already own a Organic Cotton Pintuck Sea Spray duvet from west elm so there is my light mint green...maybe a grey wall next?


Photo from Amateur Couture



I have a jar very similar to these in my bathroom that I hold my cotton balls and q-tips in but I never thought to glue them on top of candlesticks! I am on the hunt for 2 or 3 of them now so let me know if you come across any.


Candlestick Apothecary Jars from Teal & Lime




I am obsessed with this color combination...is it summer yet?



Neutral & Neon




And now for for the food...



I loved Golden Graham treats as a kid and I found this super easy make at home recipe that I will definitely be trying out soon!



S’mores Graham Krispie Treats from Wanna Be A Country Cleaver



 If you live in the South Boston neighborhood you are probably really excited about the opening of Foodie's Market. Finally we have a place to get higher quality meats, cheeses, and seafood. I can't wait to get my hands on some scallops and try out this recipe for Seared Scallops over Lemon-Ricotta pasta.



Seared Scallops over Lemon-Ricotta Pasta from Crumb



Need a really easy side dish? How about Parmesan & Spinach Orzo? I bet you have most, if not all, of the ingredients already at home and it is a great recipe to sneak veggies into.




Parmesan & Spinach Orzo from Life As A Strawberry



I hope you enjoyed my favorite Pinterest picks from this past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment