Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pinterest Faves: Week of 2/24/13 - 3/2/13


March 1st means time to take down the winter decorations and get ready for spring. I want to get some white hydrangeas and keep them in a mason jar on my coffee table. Maybe paint the jar grey/silver?



Hydrangeas in distressed mason jars



My sister had a great geo patterned cardigan from Urban Outfitters that they no longer sell :( This is the closest thing I've been able to find to it yet...



SheInside Geo Tribal Pattern Open Cardigan



I don't know which of these pretzel bite recipes I want to try to make first?? 



Pretzel Bites - 3 ways



These quinoa patties are easy to make and you can use whatever you have on hand to flavor them. If you make a big batch of the mix just keep it in a bowl in the fridge. Form patties to cook as needed throughout the week.

These would be great over a salad for lunch as well!



Quinoa Patties


This pin was kind of a dud because it didn't lead me to the website it was originally from. Luckily it had the recipe in the description.

I have everything I need to make these already in the house - love when that happens!!






Pre-heat your oven to 375 F. Open the crescent rolls according to package direction. 

Spread melted butter on rolls and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Roll up the crescents and bake at 375 F for 11-13 mins. 

While the crescents are cooking mix 1 1/3 cup of powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons of milk. Spoon the icing over the crescents as soon as they come out of the oven and still hot.



2 comments:

  1. loving the painted mason jars idea. it's spring forward this weekend...lighter later, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally forgot that was this weekend! Spring really is on the horizon :)

      Delete